21. This number is
symbolized by the picture of "the Universe," and it is also called" the Crown of the Magi."
It is a number of advancement, honours, elevation in life, and general success. It means victory after a long fight,
for "the Crown of the Magi" is only gained after long initiation and tests of determination. It is a fortunate number of promise if it appears in any connection with future events
however, one must be prepared for the long fight.
22. This number symbolised a good person who lives in dreams and illusion under the influence of others
and who awakens only when surrounded by danger. It is also a number of false judgment owing to the influence of
others. As a number in connection with future events its warning and meaning should be carefully noted.
23. A very fortunate number. It indicates success, help from superiors and protection
from those in high places. A most fortunate number in dealing with future events.
24. This is also a fortunate number. It promises the assistance
and association of those of rank and position with one's plans; it also denotes gain through love and the opposite
sex; it is a favourable number when it comes out in relation
to future events.
25. This number denotes strength gained through experience. It is not considered exactly "lucky," as its success
is given through strife and trials in the earlier life. It is favourable when it appears in regard to the future.
26. This is one of the unluckiest numbers. It indicates gravest warnings for the future and foreshadows disasters brought about by association with others; ruin by bad speculations, by
partnerships, unions, and bad advice. If it comes out in connection with future events one should carefully consider the path one is treading.
27. A lucky number promising authority, power, and command. It indicates that reward will come from the productive intellect. In simple words, persons with this" compound" number at their back should carry out their own ideas and plans.
28. A number of contradictions. It
symbolized a person
of great promise and possibilities who is likely to see all
taken away from him unless he carefully arrange for the
future. It also indicates loss through trust in others, opposition
and competition in trade, danger of loss through law, and
the likelihood of having to begin life's road over and over again
It is not a fortunate number.
29. A very unlucky number. It denotes uncertainties, treachery, and deception of
others It foreshadows trials and tribulation, unexpected dangers, unreliable friends and deception caused by members of the opposite sex. It gives grave
warning if it comes out in anything concerning future events.
30. A number which is neither fortunate nor unfortunate. It indicates strong mental faculties of a person. But that person will have the tendencies to put all materials things on one side -not because he has to, but because he wish to do so. This number can be powerful or indifferent depending upon the will or desire of the person.
31. This number is very similar to the preceding one, except that the person it represents is even more self-contained,
lonely, and isolated from his fellows. It is not a fortunate number from a worldly or material standpoint.
The explanation of compound numbers from 32 onward are on the next
of compound Numbers 31 onwards