Now I am going to describe the detailed explanation of compound numbers clearly stating their significance and the qualities they symbolized.
The origin of this symbolism of compound number is lost in antiquity. In ancient times, it was given in pictures and may still be found in Tarot Cards.
For some personal reasons I am not giving a word by word explanation of this symbolism of compound numbers (as was originally provided by Cheiro). However, I am providing a simpler and easier explanation of these compound numbers which can be used by anyone to make accurate predictions.
So here begin the explanation of the meaning and significance of Compound numbers used in Name Numerology.
10. A fortunate number. A good chance that your plan will be carried out. Please note, however, that your intentions (good or bad) will be important. Remember : You’ll reap what you sow.
11. An ominous number. You’ll have to face great difficulties in carrying out your plans. Indicates warning of hidden dangers, trial, and treachery from others.
12. Not a fortunate number. Indicates sacrifice or victimization for the plans or intrigues of others.
13. Contrary to popular belief, this number is not unfortunate. It, however, indicates warning of the unknown or unexpected if it becomes a “compound” number in one’s calculations. It it comes in your calculation, it indicates change of plans, place, and such-like. It also symbolized “Power” which should not be misused or it may wreak destruction upon itself. It is a number of warning of the unknown or unexpected.
14. This number is fortunate for dealings with money, speculation, and. changes in – business, but there is always a strong element of risk and danger attached to it, but generally owing to the actions and foolhardiness of others. So be careful of others and take your own well calculated decision with caution and prudence.
15. This number, If associated with a good or fortunate single number, can be very lucky and powerful, but if associated with one of the peculiar numbers, such as a 4 or an 8, the person it represents will use every good or bad (even of the worst kind) means to achieve his goal. It is also associated with” good talkers,” often with eloquence, gifts of Music and Art and a dramatic personality, combined with a certain voluptuous temperament and strong personal magnetism. For obtaining money, gifts, and favours from others it is a fortunate number.
16. An unlucky number. Contains warning of some strange fatality awaiting one, also danger of accidents and defeat of one’s plans. If it appears as a “compound” number relating to the future, it is a warning sign that should be carefully noted and plans made in advance in the endeavour to avert its fatalistic tendency.
17. An extremely fortunate number provided it is not associated with the single numbers of fours and eights. This is a highly spiritual number, and symbolized “Peace and Love.” Fortunate in relation to future events and indicates that your name will after you.
18. A symbol of materialism striving to destroy the spiritual side of the nature. It generally associates a person with bitter quarrels, even family ones, also with war, social upheavals, revolutions; and in some cases it indicates making money and position through wars or by wars. It is, however, a warning of treachery, deception by others, also danger from natural events such. as storms, danger from water, fires and explosions. All in all – not a lucky number. Caution and great care is recommended while using this number in relation to future events.
19. An extremely fortunate and favourable number. It is symbolised as “the Sun” and promises happiness, success, esteem and honour. A very luck number for future events.
20. It is not a material number, rather a spiritual one. Consequently it’s potential in worldly success is doubtful. If used in relation to a future event, it denotes delays, hindrances to one’s plans, which can only be conquered
through the development of the spiritual side of the nature.
21. This number is symbolized by the picture of “the Universe,” and it is also called” the Crown of the Magi.” It is a number of advancement, honours, elevation in life, and general success. It means victory after a long fight, for “the Crown of the Magi” is only gained after long initiation and tests of determination. It is a fortunate number of promise if it appears in any connection with future events however, one must be prepared for the long fight.
22. This number symbolised a good person who lives in dreams and illusion under the influence of others and who awakens only when surrounded by danger. It is also a number of false judgment owing to the influence of others. As a number in connection with future events its warning and meaning should be carefully noted.
23. A very fortunate number. It indicates success, help from superiors and protection from those in high places. A most fortunate number in dealing with future events.
24. This is also a fortunate number. It promises the assistance and association of those of rank and position with one’s plans; it also denotes gain through love and the opposite
sex; it is a favourable number when it comes out in relation
to future events.
25. This number denotes strength gained through experience. It is not considered exactly “lucky,” as its success is given through strife and trials in the earlier life. It is favourable when it appears in regard to the future.
26. This is one of the unluckiest numbers. It indicates gravest warnings for the future and foreshadows disasters brought about by association with others; ruin by bad speculations, by partnerships, unions, and bad advice. If it comes out in connection with future events one should carefully consider the path one is treading.
27. A lucky number promising authority, power, and command. It indicates that reward will come from the productive intellect. In simple words, persons with this” compound” number at their back should carry out their own ideas and plans.
28. A number of contradictions. It symbolized a person of great promise and possibilities who is likely to see all taken away from him unless he carefully arrange for the future. It also indicates loss through trust in others, opposition
and competition in trade, danger of loss through law, and the likelihood of having to begin life’s road over and over again It is not a fortunate number.
29. A very unlucky number. It denotes uncertainties, treachery, and deception of others It foreshadows trials and tribulation, unexpected dangers, unreliable friends and deception caused by members of the opposite sex. It gives grave warning if it comes out in anything concerning future events.
30. A number which is neither fortunate nor unfortunate. It indicates strong mental faculties of a person. But that person will have the tendencies to put all materials things on one side -not because he has to, but because he wish to do so. This number can be powerful or indifferent depending upon the will or desire of the person.
31. This number is very similar to the preceding one, except that the person it represents is even more self-contained, lonely, and isolated from his fellows. It is not a fortunate number from a worldly or material standpoint.
32. A lucky number. Usually associated with combinations of people and nations. The person should hold to his own judgment and opinions, if not, his ‘plans are likely to become wrecked by the stubbornness and stupidity of others. It is a favourable number if it appears in connection with future events.
33. This number has no potency of its own, and consequently has the same meaning as the number 24 which is also a 6 – and the next to it in its own series of “compound” numbers.
34. Has the same meaning as the number 25, which is the next to it in its own series of “compound” numbers.
35. Has the same meaning as the number 26, which is the next to it in”its own series of “compound” numbers.
36. Has the same meaning as the number 27, which is the next to it in its own series of “compound” numbers.
37. This number has a distinct potency of its own. It is a number of good and fortunate friendships in love, and in combinations connected with the opposite sex. It is also good for partnerships of all kinds. It is a fortunate indication if it appears in connection with future events.
38. Has the same meaning as the number 29, which is the next to it in its own series of “compound” numbers.
39. Has the same meaning as the number 30, which is the next to it in its own series of “compound” numbers.
40. Has the same meaning as the number 31, which is next to it in its own series of “compound” numbers.
41. Has the same meaning as the number 32, which is next to it in its own series of “compound” numbers.
42. Has the same meaning as the number 24.
43. It is an unfortunate number. It is symbolised by the signs of revolution, upheaval, strife, failure, and prevention, and is not a fortunate number if it comes out in calculations relating to future events.
44. Has the same meaning as 26.
45. Has the same meaning as 27.
46. Has the same meaning as 37.
47. Has the same meaning as 29.
48. Has the same meaning as 30.
49. Has the same meaning as 31.
50. Has the same meaning as 32.
5I. A very lucky number having a powerful potency of its own. It represents the nature of the warrior and promises sudden
advancement in whatever one undertakes; it is especially favourable for those in military or naval life and for leaders
in any cause. At the same time, however, it also indicates threatens enemies, danger, and the likelihood of assassination.
52. Has the same meaning as 43.
We have thus completed the 52 numbers which represent the 52 weeks of our year, and for all practical purposes there is no necessity to proceed farther.
Let us proceed to our third step of ‘Numerology Simplified’ and understand how can we use this knowledge of compound numbers to have a luck name, business or day.